Pomona Capital brings its institutional private equity investment strategy to the investing public.
Pomona Investment Fund ("PIF" or the "Fund") is a registered investment vehicle designed to give accredited investors easier access to private equity investing. The Fund's strategy seeks long-term capital appreciation primarily through the purchase of secondary interests in seasoned private equity funds, by making primary commitments to private equity funds and through direct investments in opportunities alongside private equity managers.
PIF is intended for Investors who want access to:
providing accredited investors exposure that can complement and potentially improve the risk/reward characteristics of an investment portfolio
A Value-Oriented Approach
seeking long-term capital appreciation with a lower risk profile
An Experienced Firm
with over 20 years of private equity experience navigating through multiple economic cycles
A User-Friendly Structure
that provides transparency and safeguards
User Friendly Structure
- 1940 & 1933 Act registered
- Offered to accredited investors; minimum investment of $25,000
- 1099 tax reporting
- IRA friendly
- Quarterly liquidity*
- Transparency: semi-annual SEC filings and quarterly NAV pricing
Why Private Equity
- Return potential
- Market resilience
- Portfolio diversification
- Value creation
- Early IRR gain & cash flow potential
- Ability to potentially purchase at a discount
- Reduced blind pool risk
- Shortened holding period
- Diversification by vintage, industry, geography, etc.
- Reduced cost – avoidance of early year fees and expenses
- Seeks attractive longer-term returns with a lower risk profile
- Secondaries-focused strategy; limiting “J-curve” and blind pool capital risks while actively seeking to construct an all-weather private equity portfolio
- Seeks to diversify by strategy, vintage year, industry and geography
- Broad exposure to the private equity asset class
* Quarterly liquidity expected to commence in 3rd year of operations and subject to the discretion of the Fund’s Board of Trustees.